About Functional Medicine
We believe in investigating the cause of your discomfort and not just masking or hiding the symptoms. Functional medicine is defined as a personalized, systems-oriented model of health care that empowers patients and practitioners to achieve the highest expression of health, by working in collaboration to address the underlying causes of disease.
The therapies we use are focused around personalized diet, nutrition and lifestyle interventions to address the underlying root cause of chronic health issues.
We believe strongly in the principles of functional medicine and take a holistic and alternative approach to working with each individual person’s needs.
About Ernesto Medina
Ernesto has been in clinical practice since 2012. He graduated from Life Chiropractic College West and went right into clinical practice. Currently, he is a member of the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation.
Post Graduate Education
Functional Neurology Seminars
- Anatomy and Central Neurological Pathways
- Peripheral Vestibular Disorders and Cerebellum Disorders with Applications
- Central Vestibular and Cerebellum Disorders with Applications
- Neurology Eye Movements for Diagnosis and Treatment Applications
- Basal Ganglia and Hypokinetic Disorders with Applications
Kharrazian Institute: Comprehensive Functional Medicine Training
- Neuroinflammation Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications
- Autoimmunity Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications
- Hashimoto’s Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications
- Diabetes and Dysglycemia Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications
- Infertility, Prenatal Care, Maternal Health Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications
Apex Functional Medicine Seminars
- Mastering the Thyroid
- Mastering Brain Chemistry
- Mastering Functional Blood Chemistry
- Functional Endocrinology
Ernesto is a co-author of the best-selling book, “Break Free to Stand In Your Power“. The intention of this book is to provide powerful wisdom, tips, and insights around stepping more into your power and purpose becoming more empowered in your life, business, and career. This book will become a powerful resource to those looking to learn and grow around empowerment and the remarkable courage it takes to start the empowerment path.
Listen to an introductory podcast about Ernesto’s chapter, “How to Break Free from Mental Illness“.